Friday, January 07, 2005

[Personal] Routine updates

It has been a while since I posted anything here, mainly because I couldn't stand the 56k dialup connection. This is a quick summary of what has happened with/to me:
  • I caved in minutes after seeing the O2 XDA II Mini in person and vowed to get one. About 3 days later stocks finally arrived in Singapore and I grabbed one. Man, what an improvement it is over my old HP iPaq 6315! I will probably do a mini-review once I get back to the States. While the Mini is times better, unfortunately it has left me with a bad reputation of changing PDA/phones within the short period of 3 months.
  • My friend informed us that the mouse problem has resurfaced in our apartment in US. She is helping us to contact the apartment manager to get rid of it.
  • Frosty caused some headache for his petsitter. We are going to send him to a professional petsitter. There goes some hard-earned $$$.
  • I met up with some Singapore friends to catch up on the old times. It's fun to be my rowdy NS self.
  • I followed the Asia Tidal Wave news almost faithfully everyday. I will make some donations once I get back to the States.