Tuesday, September 14, 2004

T-Mobile hotspot service still inactive

Yap, it's been 2 weeks since I signed up with them and my T-Mobile hotspot still has not be activated. I am getting these 1-day temporary passwords every time I call them. I don't blame anyone, certainly not the poor tech support guys who typically answer, put me on hold, and transfer my inquiry phone calls. As a matter of fact, I have come to expect such delinquency from major corporations, especially from wireless carriers.

Update: It's funny how timing works. Right after I first posted this entry I attempted to logon to my HotSpot account at T-Mobile's website. I was expecting an error message but was pleasantly surprised when I managed to login. This is not final deal though, I still need to test out the real thing. StarBucks, here I come, again!