Wednesday, February 02, 2005

[Complaint] T-Mobile coverage and support, again

About 2 weeks ago I gave credit to T-Mobile for its improved coverage near my apartment. Looks like the good coverage via roaming is short lived. Last night both my wife's and my phones failed to register on ATT Wireless' network, thus kicking us back into the stone age of 2004.

Hoping this is temporary, I called T-Mobile to see if they have any additional information. After being transferred from customer service to tech support, I was told something like "if it works it works, if it doesn't it doesn't". Remember last time I was told there was a new agreement between T-Mobile and ATT Wireless? Apparently this tech support personnel doesn't know about it and asked me to find out from ATT Wireless.

And I actually liked T-Mobile for the past 2 weeks.