Monday, July 05, 2004

Last night of a 4-day weekend

Tonight is the last night of the 4-day July-4th long weekend. Here is a recap of how I spent the four days, for anyone who cares:

Thursday night: A school friend came over for a wedding, so a few of us gathered for dinner, after which they came over to my apartment and just played with Frosty.

Friday: You know what, I don't remember what I did on Friday. I did start on my Struts homework though.

Saturday: We were supposed to take Frosty to a neat off-leash place, but we couldn't find the entrance. After hours of trying, we gave up and just took him to a nearby dog park. And more homework for me.

Sunday: We just brought Frosty to a nearby college. And yes, more homework.

Monday: I worked on my homework starting in the afternoon. At night I met up with another school friend and had dinner with him and a few others. Then they came to my apartment again and played video games. At least my PS2 was put to some use. We had some durian, which is not my favorite fruit.